MouseEnter and MouseExit event

Can someone please explain me how to code with an example a MouseEnter and a
MouserExit event.  I am creating a component.. and i need such a thing..
tanks.

Re:MouseEnter and MouseExit event

type
  TSMLabel = class(TCustomLabel)
  protected
    { Protected declarations }
    procedure CMMouseEnter(var Msg: TMessage); message CM_MOUSEENTER;
    procedure CMMouseLeave(var Msg: TMessage); message CM_MOUSELEAVE;
end;

procedure TSMLabel.CMMouseEnter(var Msg: TMessage);
begin
<...>
end;

procedure TSMLabel.CMMouseLeave(var Msg: TMessage);
begin
<...>

With best regards, Mike Shkolnik.
FIDO: 2:463/106.14
E-Mail: mshkol...@rs-ukraine.kiev.ua
        m...@woccu.freenet.kiev.ua
WEB: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Grid/3989

SickLab D??? ???Y?? ...

>Can someone please explain me how to code with an example a MouseEnter and
>MouserExit event.  I am creating a component.. and i need such a thing..
>tanks.

Other Threads