IDE/Project Manager

I added a file to one of my source pools. The other files are shown in bold
character style but this new file is shown in normal character style. What
does bold face mean in a source pool file list??

Perhaps this is simple but I an very frustrated.

Lars Mortensen

Re:IDE/Project Manager

"Lars S. Mortensen" <l...@dalcotech.dk> wrote in message news:3b2f4ccb_1@dnews...

> I added a file to one of my source pools. The other files are shown in bold
> character style but this new file is shown in normal character style. What
> does bold face mean in a source pool file list??

> Perhaps this is simple but I an very frustrated.

A name in bold means that this file is a reference from another SourcePool
You can create such references by holding Alt and dragging a file from one place to another.

Examine the SourcePool example in
BC5\EXAMPLES\IDE\SRCPOOL

Jogy

Other Threads