How do I set focus on a DBRadioGroup Button

How do I set focus on a DBRadioGroup button?  I set the select button by
setting the ItemIndex and then I set focus on the DBRadioGroup component.
No focus or cursor was visible on my form until I pressed the tab key and
then focus appeared on the DBRadioGroup button that I wanted focus on.

Re:How do I set focus on a DBRadioGroup Button

Hi Tony,

Set the field value for the DBRadioGroup item that you want.
You can do it on AfterInsert event,  by example.

Regards,

Fbio.

"Tony Malone" <TonyMal...@nospam.lllow.com> escreveu na mensagem

> How do I set focus on a DBRadioGroup button?  I set the select button by
> setting the ItemIndex and then I set focus on the DBRadioGroup component.
> No focus or cursor was visible on my form until I pressed the tab key and
> then focus appeared on the DBRadioGroup button that I wanted focus on.

Other Threads