Is there Anybody Using DCOM Really a DCOM ?

I have a DCOM object running on NT Server 4.0. Our Network have lots of
machines
including Win95, Win98 and NT WorkStations.

What I want is: I dont want to add/define new user accounts of clients
to NT Server 4.0.

Question: How can clients (in this Network) connect to my DCOM object ?

Re:Is there Anybody Using DCOM Really a DCOM ?

On Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:29:20 +0300, kamran ozcan <ozc...@venus.satcom.gov.tr>
wrote:

>Question: How can clients (in this Network) connect to my DCOM object ?

You should find articles on DCOM security issues here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.htm

also I found this site very helpful:
http://www.intac.com/~bly/com/com.htm

Mike

--

"Genius gives birth, talent delivers."

           -- Jack Kerouac

(Remove NOSPAM, if present, to reply via email)

Other Threads