Calling reports runtime from delphi 3

I'm trying to execute report in oracle reports runtime from me Delphi
application. Do you have any suggestions.

Viear Trearson

Re:Calling reports runtime from delphi 3

If the report file extension is registered so that you can print a report by
right-clicking the file in explorer, use ShellExecute or ShellExecuteEx with
lpOperation set to "open" or "print".  If not, you should try CreateProcess
and set the appropriate parameters on the command line to kick-off the
report.  It will of course need a separate database connection from your
Delphi application.
Viear Trearson wrote in message <01bddb53$8dd02980$41d504c1@vks-2>...
>I'm trying to execute report in oracle reports runtime from me Delphi
>application. Do you have any suggestions.

Other Threads