making pascal programs for windows?

At 02:29 9-10-96 GMT, you wrote:

>Is there a way I can make a turbo pascal program for windows?  Thanks.
>Grant Davis
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2019/

Yes there is,

Buy Turbo Pascal for Windows or buy Delphi !!!!!!

Greetings,
Richard

Email : R.Provo...@systems.schelde.com

We're all sorry for the other guy when he loses his job to a machine.
But when it comes to your job -- that's different.  And it always will
be different.
                -- McCoy, "The Ultimate Computer", stardate 4729.4

Re:making pascal programs for windows?

You wrote:
> Is there a way I can make a turbo pascal program for windows?  Thanks.

Yes, use Borland Pascal 7.0. You can set the compile target to: REAL, PROTECTED
or WINDOWS (rtfm). When you use the WINCRT unit many things are very similar to
DOS, but it looks like dos in a windows form. And I see no advantage. If you
want to make real Windows programs, dont use wincrt and dont use BP 7.0 at all.
BP 7.0 might be to complicated! Use DELPHI, it is so nice, easy and cheap!
However Windows is totally different to DOS.
If you want more details feel free to contact me!

Greetings

Armin

Other Threads