Q: Creating a form multiple times causes a GPF

--------------9975130B38DC77996809BD47

I need assistance with a D1 problem:

I have an application compiled in D1 which runs w/o incident on a Win95
system, but when run a Win31 system, when I run a particular procedure
more than once in a row, I eventually get a GPF.  Here is the scenario:

1.    The Main Menu creates and displays (modally) Form A (2 grids and 2
tables)

2.    Form A creates and displays (modally) FormB (6 tables and 1 grid)

3.    The user proivides input to Form B and clicks a button.  Form B
then performs some processing at the end of which it creates Form C
which uses AceReporter to print a document.

4.    When Form C is done, Form B releases it.

5.    When Form B is done, Form A releases it.

6.    When Form A is done the Main Menu releases it.

The problem occurs when steps 2-5 are performed repeatedly:  When step 6
is finally performed, I get a GPF in IDPDX001.DLL.  I have tried
increasing the stack size (it is now at 26000) w/o effect.

If steps 2-5 are performed once, and then step 6, no error is received.
Also, steps 2-5 are performed then some other function, then 2-5 again
followed by 6, I also get no error.

Why am I getting an exception in a BDE DLL?

Why does the error only occur in Win31 and not Win95?

I have been over and over the code and I believe I am freeing every
allocation.  Are there some Gotcha allocations that might not be
obvious?

I AM USING INFOPOWER V2 16BIT AND ACEREPORTER 1.09B.  OTHER THAN THAT
ITS PRETTY PLAIN VANILLA.

I am my wits end trying to resolve this problem and any assistance would
be greatly appreciated.

--------------9975130B38DC77996809BD47

begin:          vcard
fn:             John Wollner