Export to MS Word format

Is it possible to export a report  in MS Word format with Quick Report Pro.
All I am able to do now is export to RTF file, and any graphics (bitmaps) in
the report are not exported with it.

Re:Export to MS Word format

>Is it possible to export a report  in MS Word format with Quick Report Pro.
>All I am able to do now is export to RTF file, and any graphics (bitmaps) in
>the report are not exported with it.

Sorry, I also don't know how to export QR to Word. But maybe our new
product WPReporter (www.wptools.de) can help you. It is a report
engine which uses the word processing library 'wptools' to create
master-client reports.
It does not save to DOC format but saves very nicely to RTF. It
supports RTF tables and graphics and, since it uses RTF for the
template,  you will never have the problem that your report cannot be
exactly converted.

Kind Regards,

Julian Ziersch

Other Threads