TChart - getting visible extents after a zoom

Hi all,

I'd like to retrieve the extents of the square the user established when
using the zooming capabilities of the chart fx component.  I've been unable
to pull these values out of the chart and was wondering if anyone here knew
how I could:

1) catch the zooming operation
2) get the values on the y axis for the zoomed area.

--
Max

         ///
        / ^ \         Empower IT
       ( o-o )        Sr. Software Engineer
---oOOO--(_)--OOOo------------------------------------------

    .oooO          "With enough cache, you can do anything"
    (   )   Oooo.
-----\ (----(   ) ------------------------------------------
      \_)    ) /
            (_/

A train stops at a train station;
a bus stops at a bus station;
on my desk I have a workstation... You figure it out! ;P

    Allen A. Maxwell
    Sr. Software Engineer

    (801) 486-7208 or 4948   (Home & Work)
    649 Hollywood Ave.