Graph (Bar, Pie, etc.) Control or Code

Does anyone have or know of some native Delphi code or control that does
Graph (Bar, Pie, etc), that I can use in my application?

I dont want to use First Impression or Graph Custom Control or another OCX
because:

First, I don want to use a DLL and I want to have total control of the
Graph printing because I must add other information on the page. I need to
print the Graph in one viewport of the page, other information in another
viewport, etc.

Second, I dont want to add all that unnecesary overhead to do simple
Graphs.

Im using Delphi 2.0

Thanks for your help

LuisMore

Re:Graph (Bar, Pie, etc.) Control or Code

Hi Luismore
TeeChart Pro is what you need. Complete charting VCL 100% native Delphi
library.  No Dll's , no ocx's.
There's a free fully-functional, no nag-screens evaluation version for
Delphi 1,2 and
C++ Builder 1.0, at our web site: http://www.teemach.com

There's also eval version for Delphi 3 (with nag-screen)

TeeChart Pro 4.0 beta is also available now for TeeChart Pro customers.
Regards
David Berneda
www.teemach.com

Does anyone have or know of some native Delphi code or control that does
Graph (Bar, Pie, etc), that I can use in my application?
I dont want to use First Impression or Graph Custom Control or another OCX
because:
First, I don want to use a DLL and I want to have total control of the
Graph printing because I must add other information on the page. I need to
print the Graph in one viewport of the page, other information in another
viewport, etc.
Second, I dont want to add all that unnecesary overhead to do simple
Graphs.
Im using Delphi 2.0

Thanks for your help

LuisMore

Re:Graph (Bar, Pie, etc.) Control or Code

You are correct that the OCX controls will have a little overkill in size and
functionality, I've found First Impression to be very effective.  It has a
'Draw' method that allows you to print to a device context (i.e. printer,
canvas, window, metafile, etc.).  This method enables you to put a chart AND
other information in the same print out.  Plus, the graphics are very good.  I
purchased the 'Studio' package from Visual Components and have been very happy
w/ the products.

Regards,

Chuck