Installation Including ODBC

Hi:

  I'm using InstallShield Express that comes
with Delphi 2 Developer.  I've been developing
an application that uses several ODBC driver
connections.  Now it's time to install this application
on the client machines.  I developed the install
through InstallShield; including the necessary BDE
components.  This works just fine.

However:
  How do I bundle in the install the ODBC components
needed?  Is this possible?  What I did for a test run,
was to copy (from my development machine)....
ODBC.INI and also exported out of the registry
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\borland\...

and for the ODBC configuration:

HKEY_USERS\.Default\ODBC

Any ideas on handling this as good as possible would be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Anything I have said or will ever say are my own opinions and not necessarily
those of my company.

Michael J. Loeffler
Teletrade, Inc.

mloeff...@teletrade.com