Toolbar and Menu with office 97-style!

Hi, Borland Delphi Guru!
  How to make the toolbar and menu similar to look and behavior for
office 97 style and VS 97? As I know, it seems that VC++ 5.0 don't
provide a straightforward MFC class
interface,meanwhile I deeply study the class CToolbar and its parent
classes, but it is very pity that I can't find a solution to the
obstacle mentioned above.
  Help me quickly! Source Code is appreciated!

Thanks in advance!
                                                        LiJia (P.R.C)

Re:Toolbar and Menu with office 97-style!

LiJia wrote:

> Hi, Borland Delphi Guru!
>   How to make the toolbar and menu similar to look and behavior for
> office 97 style and VS 97? As I know, it seems that VC++ 5.0 don't
> provide a straightforward MFC class
> interface,meanwhile I deeply study the class CToolbar and its parent
> classes, but it is very pity that I can't find a solution to the
> obstacle mentioned above.
>   Help me quickly! Source Code is appreciated!

> Thanks in advance!
>                                                         LiJia (P.R.C)

Check out:

Toolbar97
Version 1.53
By Jordan Russell
email:  jorda...@aol.com
www:    http://members.aol.com/jordanr7

on Torry's Page at:
http://carbohyd.siobc.ras.ru/torry/
File is: tb97_153.zip

From readme:

Toolbar97 is a free dockable toolbar component for Delphi 2.0, 3.0, and
C++Builder that features the new Office 97 look and behavior. Some of
its features include:

Ability to drag and dock toolbars to any side of a form, or leave them
floating. Multiple toolbars can lined up side-by-side or in rows.
Full source code for customization if necessary.
Includes a TToolbarButton97 control that looks and works just like the
buttons in Office 97.
Includes a TEdit97 control for creating Office 97-style edit controls on
toolbars.
Ability to save and load its position from the registry (see below).
Doesn't require the new COMCTL32.DLL to run, as Delphi 3's TToolBar
(when flat) and TCoolBar components do.
Tested and certified to work on Windows 95, NT 4.0, and 3.51.
Only adds a 30KB footprint to your program!

This version does not include all of the functionality and behavior of
the Office 97 toolbars yet. I am working on a v2.0 that should include
these features:

Office 97-style menus!
Run-time toolbar customization.
Dockable windows (i.e. not toolbars)
An Office 97-style toolbar combo box.
Arrows on toolbars that go off the screen.
Smooth window dragging support, like in Office 97 with Windows NT or the
plus! pack installed.

Re:Toolbar and Menu with office 97-style!

All you need is to get adding new components - LMD components. There you'll
find the solution of your problem and more...

if you will not find it in the net write to me by E-mail :
and...@glasnet.ru

LiJia <j...@blue.hust.edu.cn> ???? a ?t
<34BF39AB.41DC4...@blue.hust.edu.cn>...

> Hi, Borland Delphi Guru!
>   How to make the toolbar and menu similar to look and behavior for
> office 97 style and VS 97? As I know, it seems that VC++ 5.0 don't
> provide a straightforward MFC class
> interface,meanwhile I deeply study the class CToolbar and its parent
> classes, but it is very pity that I can't find a solution to the
> obstacle mentioned above.
>   Help me quickly! Source Code is appreciated!

> Thanks in advance!
>                                                         LiJia (P.R.C)

Re:Toolbar and Menu with office 97-style!

Check out Menu98 for Delphi. Full animation support. You can download it
from
http://www.chat.ru/~abcpp/Menu98/.

Sencerely, Andrew Cher.

LiJia wrote in message <34BF39AB.41DC4...@blue.hust.edu.cn>...
>Hi, Borland Delphi Guru!
>  How to make the toolbar and menu similar to look and behavior for
>office 97 style and VS 97? As I know, it seems that VC++ 5.0 don't
>provide a straightforward MFC class
>interface,meanwhile I deeply study the class CToolbar and its parent
>classes, but it is very pity that I can't find a solution to the
>obstacle mentioned above.
>  Help me quickly! Source Code is appreciated!

>Thanks in advance!
>                                                        LiJia (P.R.C)

Other Threads