Borland Pascal: Tutorials

I am a teacher and am interested in easy to understand tutorials for pupils
aged 11-16.

Any advice on where I can find materials will be much appreciated this lazy
{*word*81} and hundreds of other 'keen' young students.

Thanks

John

PS Apologies to all who have already read my previous posting - I'm still
getting the hang of this stuff!!

Re:Borland Pascal: Tutorials

JOHN BIRD wrote:

> I am a teacher and am interested in easy to understand tutorials for pupils
> aged 11-16.

> Any advice on where I can find materials will be much appreciated this lazy
> {*word*81} and hundreds of other 'keen' young students.

> Thanks

> John

> PS Apologies to all who have already read my previous posting - I'm still
> getting the hang of this stuff!!

Look for a file called tptutr11.zip; I think a copy can be found in the
PASCAL archives at ftp site garbo.uwasa.fi in the TurboPascal
subdirectory.

I don't have any comments about the quality or appropriateness of this
material because I don't know what you are trying to accomplish. Suffice
to say, the fact that things like this exist for free on the InterNet in
these times has got to be a candidate for new wonder of the world
status. Long may it continue and thanks to Glen.

Cheers.             ...edn

Re:Borland Pascal: Tutorials

In article <4n24ji$...@zephyrus.coventry.ac.uk> in
comp.lang.pascal.borland, JOHN BIRD <bird4@?.?> wrote:

>PS Apologies to all who have already read my previous posting - I'm still
>getting the hang of this stuff!!

Yes : you still need to get a proper "From" line in your header - &
maybe "Reply-To".  This time, the address in the header is unusable -
consult your local guru.
--
John Stockton, Surrey, UK.  J...@merlyn.demon.co.uk  Turnpike v1.12  MIME
    Home Page under construction.

In article <3194AE2F.7...@hookup.net>, Ed Nixon  <eni...@hookup.net> wrote:

:JOHN BIRD wrote:

:Look for a file called tptutr11.zip; I think a copy can be found in the
:PASCAL archives at ftp site garbo.uwasa.fi in the TurboPascal
:subdirectory.

 320779 Oct 19 1992 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tpr-book.zip
 tpr-book.zip Electronic Turbo Pascal Reference freeware book, E.Mitchell

 157497 Mar 26 21:57 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/turbopas/tptutr11.zip
 tptutr11.zip ASCII-text Turbo Pascal Tutor 1-22, G.Grotzinger, useful

 98471 Apr 28 08:24 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers

   All the best, Timo

t...@uwasa.fi http://uwasa.fi/~ts BBS 961-3170972; FIN-65101,  Finland

Other Threads