associate app with icon in explorer

I have looked and looked, but I have not seen any examples of how
to create a D2/3 program that will let me associate an icon with
a D2/D3 application, so that this icon shows up in Explorer, and
can be double-clicked to launch the D2/D3 app.

Anyone know how to do this?  That is, do it via a D2/D3 app (that
would likely be run at install time).

Thanks!

Mike

Re:associate app with icon in explorer

Michael McGaw wrote:
> I have looked and looked, but I have not seen any examples of how
> to create a D2/3 program that will let me associate an icon with
> a D2/D3 application, so that this icon shows up in Explorer, and
> can be double-clicked to launch the D2/D3 app.

> Anyone know how to do this?  That is, do it via a D2/D3 app (that
> would likely be run at install time).

> Thanks!

> Mike

  Write in the registry:
My
Computer\HKEY_USERS\.Default\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Extensions

Greetings Richard

Re:associate app with icon in explorer

Richard:

I will try this, thanks!