how to implement embedded Excel function in Delphi

Hey guys,

There is an VBA NPER function used in this Excel shit, here is the help
quote about it:

"Returns the number of periods for an investment based on periodic, constant
payments and a constant interest rate."

How am I supposed to implement this function in Delphi?

Re:how to implement embedded Excel function in Delphi

Just forgotten do add

"TIA
Eugene"

Sorry :)

"Eugene V. Goldberg" <eg...@mts-nn.ru> wrote in message

> Hey guys,

> There is an VBA NPER function used in this Excel shit, here is the help
> quote about it:

> "Returns the number of periods for an investment based on periodic,
constant
> payments and a constant interest rate."

> How am I supposed to implement this function in Delphi?

Other Threads