Word: changing the default left & right margins

Hi,
Does anyone know how to change the default left and right margins in a word
document?

Thanks in advance for any tips

Re:Word: changing the default left & right margins

Jerry wrote:
> Does anyone know how to change the default left and right margins in a word
> document?

Hi Jerry,

You can use:

  Doc.PageSetup.LeftMargin:=10;
  Doc.PageSetup.RightMargin:=10;

where "Doc" is your Word Document, using Servers Applications in D5.

Re:Word: changing the default left & right margins

An hour ago, I used the PageSetup.LeftMargin and PageSetup.RightMargin
properties in Excel for the first time - and I guess the same properties are
available for word documents. What surprised me was the measurement - setting
these to 25 provided a very small margin.

HTH,
Set

Jerry wrote:
> Hi,
> Does anyone know how to change the default left and right margins in a word
> document?

> Thanks in advance for any tips

Other Threads