DATABASE EXPLORER : LIST INDEX OUT OF BOUNDS ERROR

I have to read a Visual Foxpro 5 set of tables.
I installed the in ODBC-Control panel (win95) the:

Microsoft Visual Foxpro Driver
ver. 6.00.8281.00
file vfpodbc.dll
dated 10/4/98

If I check the BDE 5.01 configuration of the
abovementioned driver I read "Version 5.0"

When I open the database explorer I can see the tree
stucture and I can browse the table+field or the table+index folders.
Randomly I encounter the error on some of these tables

I searched borland.com for the error, but I only found
a tip suggesting to set the ENABLE SCHEMA CACHE = FALSE

It was already set this way. I even tried to set it TRUE,
but nothing happened.

Is there anybody who can help me?

THANKS

Angelo Massa