Animated GIF's in Borland TP7.0

Hi

I was wondering if anyone has written a routine on how to view animated
GIF's under the TP7.0 environment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
Duncan Promnitz
greg...@global.co.za

Re:Animated GIF's in Borland TP7.0

gregpro (greg...@global.co.za) so eloquently wrote:
: Hi
:
: I was wondering if anyone has written a routine on how to view animated
: GIF's under the TP7.0 environment.
:
: Any help would be greatly appreciated.
:
: Thanks

I've written one that creates animated .GIF files, but I have not seen
too many DOS programs that can view an animated .GIF file.  CSHOW
displays animated .GIF files, as well as FRACTINT (both for DOS).
Fractint also comes with complete source code, so you may be able to
work something out there.  I don't think it would be too hard, as long
as you know how to display a regular .GIF file... all it involves is
going through a few loops and then displaying the next .GIF file...

* Tigger - vxn8...@omega.uta.edu                        *
* Error, keyboard not found!  Press <F1> to continue... *