How to Write IP Masquerate (TCP)

Hi,
  Who can help me ,How to write IP Masquerate (TCP).Someone can give me a
sample code.

thanks!

Re:How to Write IP Masquerate (TCP)

In borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock, weimin <buff...@ls-softto.com>
wrote in message
<3ed17...@newsgroups.borland.com>...

>Hi,
>  Who can help me ,How to write IP Masquerate (TCP).Someone can give me a
>sample code.

Uhm,

Well you start looking at a firewall or a router, they can do IP address
masquerading.
It's commonly refferred to as NAT though..

--
***Posted by Jake's Custom Newsgroup Reader***

Posted using Jake's Super Newsreader 0.9.2.871

Re:How to Write IP Masquerate (TCP)

NAT and IP Masquarade, while similar, are not the same.

To implement either, one needs to understand than nuances of raw sockets and
such.  I suggest reading up on TCP/IP as well as looking at how IP
Masquarade is implemented in Linux.

Charles

"Arthuro" <hexor.ha...@vaxor.com> wrote in message

> In borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock, weimin <buff...@ls-softto.com>
> wrote in message
> <3ed17...@newsgroups.borland.com>...
> >Hi,
> >  Who can help me ,How to write IP Masquerate (TCP).Someone can give me a
> >sample code.

> Uhm,

> Well you start looking at a firewall or a router, they can do IP address
> masquerading.
> It's commonly refferred to as NAT though..

> --
> ***Posted by Jake's Custom Newsgroup Reader***

> Posted using Jake's Super Newsreader 0.9.2.871

Other Threads