Delphi 7 Trial Install

Can I install the trial edition right next to my Delphi 6 Pro without
hurting anything?  When I uninstall it will it create much grief?
Reinstalling Delphi 6 + many add on components is not easy.

While we are on it what compeling reasons are there to move from 6 to 7 for
a more casual programmer?  Where is the cheapest place to get Delphi 7 Pro
upgrade?  I did not get an upgrade offer in the mail from Borland this time
around and am feeling somewhat rejected.

Matt

Re:Delphi 7 Trial Install

Matt wrote:

> Can I install the trial edition right next to my Delphi 6 Pro without
> hurting anything?

Yes.

> When I uninstall it will it create much grief?

I have not heard of any problems in this area.

> Reinstalling Delphi 6 + many add on components is not easy.

Understood.  You might want to export the current_user's D6 registry branch just
in case.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
If there is somebody up there could they throw me down a line.  Just a

Other Threads