Need Delphi 2.0 NETAPI Help

HELP!!!

I've spend the last 2.5 days looking on the net for some(Any)
information on using the NETAPI or NETAPI32 dll's for Lanmanager
communications.. But nobody seems to have any information... If you've
ever used the dll or have access to the book on Lanmanager programming
(which I cant seem to find), please look up on getting a users
lanmanager group authorization (i.e. admins, users, guest,... etc)
There is some information in the D2.0 help files but it is pretty
vague considering I've never used the API before.....

Thanking Everyone in advance for your time...

Jonathon C Page
Sr Network Analyst
Regional Niagara