Win32

Is there any way of compiling exe's to make files that are like VB exe's,
not running in dos?

--
Voldemort

"I need somebody with brains, somebody whose loyalty has never wavered, and
you, unfortunatedly, fulfill neither requirement."

---

Re:Win32

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001 19:14:12 +0100, "Pneumatus?"

<Pneuma...@NOSPAMlineone.net> wrote:
>Is there any way of compiling exe's to make files that are like VB exe's,
>not running in dos?

Sure, there's plenty of ways to do that.

If you mean do that with a BORLAND Pascal compiler, then your only
option is Delphi 2 or better.  Turbo Pascal for Windows, Borland
Pascal (for Windows), and Delphi 1 all can produce  Windows
executables; but only 16-bit ones.

If you want to know more about Delphi I suggest asking on
comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc.

If you don't care that it's a Borland compiler, there are some others
available, but you'd be better served asking on comp.lang.pascal.misc.

If you don't care that it's a Pascal compiler there's LOTS of options;
but then why are you posting here? ;-)

Stephen Posey
slpo...@concentric.net

Re:Win32

If You want to make win32 console applications (look like DOS, don't run
under DOS), then You should try Virtual Pascal:

 http://www.vpascal.com

Robert

Other Threads