Book called Delphi Unleashed

Message directed to those who purchased _Delphi Unleashed_ by C. Calvert ...

Could someone please tell me of the useful things on the CDROM that
accompanies Delphi Unleashed?  I was just wondering if it contained
stuff (freeware components, etc.) that are already available thro FTP.
Is it worth the price:  Cdn$61+  ?!

k.

Re:Book called Delphi Unleashed

In <Pine.SOL.3.90.950713105820.27566B-100000@eddie>, Kevin Chan <a108g...@cdf.toronto.edu> writes:

>Could someone please tell me of the useful things on the CDROM that
>accompanies Delphi Unleashed?  I was just wondering if it contained
>stuff (freeware components, etc.) that are already available thro FTP.

The CD contains the code for every example that is contained in the book
for starters.

It also contains demo versions of ...

ProEssentials v1.5: A graphic presentation subsystem for Delphi

ForHelp Windows: Help authoring system

MediaDeveloper Image OLE control: Displays 14 graphic file formats

PowerTCP Standard Toolkit:  TCP/IP, Winsock-compatible libraries

Chart FX Graphics Library

Other Threads