TCrpe component installing problem.

Hi Every one:

    I tried to install tcrpe component and got
hte help from your guy by pickup file ucrpe.dcu
 and installed tcrpe componet without error
message , but after installing, nothing showed
on component palette, I do not know why?

    Any suggestion?

    Thank you very much.

wei JIang

Re:TCrpe component installing problem.

It should appear on the Data Access page of the palette with a printer
icon.

/jm

sl...@cc.usu.edu wrote:
>Hi Every one:
>    I tried to install tcrpe component and got
>hte help from your guy by pickup file ucrpe.dcu
> and installed tcrpe componet without error
>message , but after installing, nothing showed
>on component palette, I do not know why?
>    Any suggestion?
>    Thank you very much.
>wei JIang

jmur...@shore.net - Bare Cove