QuickReport Output to Word - Help Needed with Conversion

Hi,

Is it possible to convert the output of Quickreport to Text files or
word documents ?

I tried to use Generic Text only driver and print to a file. But the out
put is very disappointing. It seems that the driver introduces extra
line feeds making the line which is seen in the preview like this (With
proper fonts of course) :

XYZ Company Ltd.        12,202,202.00  13,102,020.03  66,000.92

to appear in the print file something like this :

XYZ COmpany Ltd.
                      12,202,202.00
                                  13,102,020.03
                                              66,000.92

Moreover the line feeds are introduced on a need basis which means only
if the value printed is likely to overlap or something, then a line feed
is added.

In fact if I can convert the output into a word file directly with all
the fonts it would be just great.

Can somebody help me ?

--
Sukasu Computers Private Limited

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:QuickReport Output to Word - Help Needed with Conversion

To be honest with you I'm not very impressed with QuickReport Export
Filters.
HTML. Text, Word I stoped using them.

If you really want to enjoy working with quickreport you should have the
full version professional with code.  Check on www.qusoft.com .

Dave