Wacky behavior

From time to time I receive the following dialog while working on my
database application:

--- begin quote ---
Forn 'NFactsFm' links to form 'DataFm' which cannot be found in the
current project. Do you wish to remove/redirect the links to another
form?
--- end quote ---

I'm given a yes/no/cancel choice.

I select yes, I'm offered a "Link Redirection" dialog and 3 choices:

<Remove links>
BaseFm
DataFm

Note that the third choice is the one "which cannot be found in the
current project" (per first error message). If I then select it, all is
well -- until a few hours or days later I get this message again.

What might be happening?

-Ted

Re:Wacky behavior

I have seen this too, although I am not sure what causes it. It seems to
have something to do with the order in which the editor widows are reopened
if you have Delphi set to save the state of the desktop on exit. Selecting
No seems to bypass the problem.

Bill
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Wacky behavior

Bill-

I have also lately noted a problem in with edited files not getting saved by
compile, even though I have that feature activated (and it used to work).

I'll try turning off autosave to see if it affects the first problem.

-Ted