Resource WorkShop question?

Does anyone know how to "force" Resource WorkShop (WorkShop.exe) to save
"res" files as Win3.1 compatible even when running under 32 bit Windows?

Regardless of what I set "Preferrences/Target Windows" to, it gets reset to
"Win32" (and becomes disabled) after I open any of ".RC" file!

I can get around it by designing in RW and using BRCC with the "-31' switch
to compile the RC files instead but ...

Thanks in advance, Paul p...@istar.ca

Re:Resource WorkShop question?

In article <0fHd1.397$mc7.570...@NewsRead.Toronto.iSTAR.net>,
   "Paul J. Poirier" <p...@istar.ca> wrote:

>Does anyone know how to "force" Resource WorkShop (WorkShop.exe) to save
>"res" files as Win3.1 compatible even when running under 32 bit Windows?

Use the RW which comes with BP7 (version 1.02).

- Ulli -

===
"On no account allow a Vogon to read poetry at you!"

Ulli Conrad
ucon...@gmx.net
http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1
Public PGP-Key at http://www.gwdg.de/~uconrad1/upgpkey.asc