Fly by hint for Main Menu Component

How do I get the fly by hint to work for a Main Menu component?

I currently have to use a status bar to get it to work.

Re:Fly by hint for Main Menu Component

> How do I get the fly by hint to work for a Main Menu
> component?

You can't. Have you ever seen this in any Windows application? Microsoft
Windows menus are strange beasts.

> I currently have to use a status bar to get it to work.

That's the way to do it.

- Rick

Re:Fly by hint for Main Menu Component

Use a third-party menu component.

Thank you for your interest in Animated Menus!
If you have more questions, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely, Andrew Cher,
AnimatedMenus.com, Inc.

 Animated Menus is the only
 Office 2000 and Windows 2000 compatible
 menu system for Delphi and C++Builder
 Visit us today on the World Wide Web at:
 http://www.animatedmenus.com/

Jeff Howard <Jhow...@Cubiscan.com> wrote in message

> How do I get the fly by hint to work for a Main Menu component?

> I currently have to use a status bar to get it to work.

Other Threads