QR - cannot get QR to go to back of controls on form

I have a strange problem.

I usually have some trouble trying to send my QR to the back of other
components on my form (Delphi 3.0), but I have developed an even greater
problem in this area with two of my forms.

No matter what I try QR's on these two forms cannot be sent to the back.
They will go to the back in design mode but in run mode they will come back
to the front and when I go back to design mode they will be on top again.

Have tried very hard and this is begining to frustrate me.

Any help greatly appreciated.

THanks in advace.