Open child forms do not merge onto main menu in MDI app

In my MDI parent form I have placed the name of the Window TMenuItem in the
TForm.WindowMenu property.

However, open child forms do not merge onto the menu.

I am using Delphi 5.

Any experience in something similiar happening?

Thanks.

David Poloche
dpolo...@aep.com

Re:Open child forms do not merge onto main menu in MDI app

In article <86sisi$...@bornews.borland.com>, David Poloche wrote:
> In my MDI parent form I have placed the name of the Window TMenuItem in the
> TForm.WindowMenu property.

> However, open child forms do not merge onto the menu.

> I am using Delphi 5.

Set the menus AutoHotkeys and AutoLinereduction properties to manual, do this
for all main menus involved.

Sent using Virtual Access 5.00 - download your freeware copy now
http://www.atlantic-coast.com/downloads/vasetup.exe

Other Threads