D5 and Word2000: "Call rejected....."

Hi,

I use a TOleContainer to create a word2000 document via
CreateObjectFromFile.

Everytime I use a command from the (TOleContainer's Word2000) menubar, I get
this error: Call was rejected by callee.

How do I fix this?

TIA

M O J O

Please no e-mail responses, unless explicitly requested!
If e-mail response is requested, then (because of spam
mail) remember to remove spaces in my emailadress.

Re:D5 and Word2000: "Call rejected....."

<<M O J O:
Call was rejected by callee.

Do you by any chance have Norton Antivirus installed?

Re:D5 and Word2000: "Call rejected....."

Hi Deborah,

Yeah I have Norton Antivis installed, but it doesn't seam to be Norton
that's giving me gray hair.

I found out that my problem is in my DefaultHandler.

This procedure gives me the error:

procedure TForm1.DefaultHandler(var Message);
begin
  // MY_MESSAGE is already defined as MY_MESSAGE :=
RegisterWindowMessage('MY_OWN_TEST_PROGRAM');
  with TMessage(Message) do if (Msg = MY_MESSAGE) then
  case WParam of
     1: showmessage('tada');
   end else inherited DefaultHandler(Message);
end;

This procedure doesn't give me the error:

procedure TForm1.DefaultHandler(var Message);
begin
   inherited DefaultHandler(Message);
end;

I can't figure out what's wrong ... hmmmm.

M O J O

"Deborah Pate (TeamB)" <d.p...@cableinet.co.not-this-bit.uk> wrote in
message news:VA.00000603.000ed3d0@cableinet.co.not-this-bit.uk...

> <<M O J O:
> Call was rejected by callee.

> Do you by any chance have Norton Antivirus installed?

> --
> Deborah Pate (TeamB) http://delphi-jedi.org

>   Use Borland servers; TeamB don't see posts via ISPs
>   http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/genl_faqs.html

Re:D5 and Word2000: "Call rejected....."

<<M O J O:
Yeah I have Norton Antivis installed, but it doesn't seam
to be Norton that's giving me gray hair.

It is incompatible with Word2000, and does cause 'Call was
rejected by callee' errors in some circumstances.