Cannot allocate socket

hi there,
i'm not very familar with internet programming, but I try to develop a
application thats uses some E-Mail features.
Now every time i start my application,
>>Cannot allocate socket<< appears.

I'm using D5.01 Pro / Indy 8.0.21 / (Win95 for tests) , ... TidMessage,
TidSMTP
Because the Mail-Demo that comes with Indy runs fine, and I tried to do
the same things that were done in the demo, I think theres something
missing in my application!
Can anyone tell me what is missing ?

thanks
matthias

Re:Cannot allocate socket

Trying to start up a socket using a port that is already in use?

--
Brandon C. Smith
http://www.synature.com

"Matthias Philipps" <m.phili...@t-online.de> wrote in message

> hi there,
> i'm not very familar with internet programming, but I try to develop
> application thats uses some E-Mail features.
> Now every time i start my application,
> >>Cannot allocate socket<< appears.
> I'm using D5.01 Pro / Indy 8.0.21 / (Win95 for tests) , ...
TidMessage,
> TidSMTP
> Because the Mail-Demo that comes with Indy runs fine, and I tried to
do
> the same things that were done in the demo, I think theres something
> missing in my application!
> Can anyone tell me what is missing ?

> thanks
> matthias