Displaying HTTP Post Result as web page

Hi

Using Indy http client, I was able to post to a web server, and it returns a
bunch of html with the result in it.

My question is: How do I display this html as a web page?

There has got to be an easy answer to this, but I'm stumped.

I would like to launch my browser and display the response.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

Thanks,

Daniel T

Re:Displaying HTTP Post Result as web page

"Daniel T" <2planet...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:3c87d81a$1_2@dnews:

> I would like to launch my browser and display the response.

> What is the best way to accomplish this?

Save it to a file then use the file:// URL and launch the browser using that.

IntraWeb & FinalBuilder - http://www.AToZedSoftware.com

Posted by ELKNews 1.0.4-B
Empower your News Reader! http://www.atozedsoftware.com

Other Threads