I always get Table unknown: Test (sql error code -204)

I tried to create severyl db in interbase and everything worked fine.
IBExpress shows me the tables and the data.

Then I create a IBDatabase, set the params (server on other machine via
tcpip INETSERV2:C:\interbase\test.gdb).
..create a transaction, set them both active (connected), create a IBTable,
connect that one with IBDatabase and it
shows me all tables in the TableName property. But when I set the IBTable to
Active it always tells me the error:

SQL Error code - 204
Table not found: TESTTABLE (well didn't work with any table)

What have i done wrong ?

Re:I always get Table unknown: Test (sql error code -204)

What version of IBX, and what is the table definition look like?

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail

Re:I always get Table unknown: Test (sql error code -204)

To help everyone with the same problem... I choose the wrong dialect ...1
instead
of 3 ... changed that everyone works fine ...

thanks for your help

Other Threads