form in DLL .embedding to mainform + without (build with runtime packages) option

there is a big problem about plugin hierarchied projects...

1:Main Project (Exe) has mainform... which calls form in DLL
2:First DLL Project (Dll) has a form..which will called from main
application

form.thats OKAY.
---->in DLL form I wantto learn the applications mainform's name

if both Main Project and DLL building with option <build with runtime
packages>then I Can get the
exe's mainformname.this code is in DLL form...
but if both Main Project and DLL building WITHOUT option <build with runtime
packages>then
exe's mainformname always nil. and Accessviolation occurs.

I Wantto EMBED form (in DLL) to hostapplications mainform.
but impossible if dll and host application build WITH option <build with
runtime packages>
if this option is checked than all I can do.
DLLForm Embedding,Getting other loaded DLLs properties,HostApplication's
properties ETC.

I dont like to publish BPLs which my project uses.

SO I wantto do standalone Hostapplication's exe and standalone DLLs
without any BPL requirements. plus ;DLLFORMs can be embeeddible in
hostapplication's anyform.

everything ok if build with runtime packages.
but as I say. I dont like to publish 10-15mb bpl.for instance.

All I tried DLL plugin syle or package loading style (bpl).cant do that.

and I think no one have any comment about this.

and I think many people missed this problem.and this is a really big
problem.what I think will never be solved.

any opininon ?