ADO and EOF always false

I'm using the TADODataSet/D6/Access 2000 database.  I open a TADODataSet, issue a first method, then put it through a while not tADODataSet.Eof do loop.  The code never reaches my next method inside the while loop.  What gives??? I've done this many times before but it's not working, my program just hangs since the TADODataSet query doesn't interate.

Thanks for the help;
Dean Jones

Re:ADO and EOF always false

Dean,
  without seeing your code, we can't tell why your Next call is never
executed.  Could you post the relevant code?
-Howard

Other Threads