Indy installation problem

Hi all, sorry if this is an already answered question, I cannot get my
newsreader t oload all old articles....

After installation of Indy, a message pops up, when starting Delphi,
stating that the file dclindy50.bpl cannot be loaded.
I checked the dir created during installation and there is no such file :-(
Where can I find this?

TIA
- Ulli -

--
Sunburn In Cyprus - Remix-/Construction project
http://sic.surmusic.org/

Free MP3 downloads at
http://www.mp3.com/sic/

Re:Indy installation problem

ucon...@gmx.net (Ulli Conrad) wrote in
<903490A8Enobodynowhere...@207.105.83.62>:

>After installation of Indy, a message pops up, when starting Delphi,
>stating that the file dclindy50.bpl cannot be loaded.
>I checked the dir created during installation and there is no such file
>:-( Where can I find this?

Sorry, again, I've solved it. The secret was to open dclIndy50.dpk,
ignoring the error message and hit "Install"-button....
Hmm, strange behaviour, why isn't that done by the setup program????
Anyway, now it works fine

- Ulli -

--
Sunburn In Cyprus - Remix-/Construction project
http://sic.surmusic.org/

Free MP3 downloads at
http://www.mp3.com/sic/

Re:Indy installation problem

[This followup was posted to borland.public.delphi.internet.winsock and a
copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article <903499BF8nobodynowhere...@207.105.83.62>, ucon...@gmx.net
says...

> ucon...@gmx.net (Ulli Conrad) wrote in
> <903490A8Enobodynowhere...@207.105.83.62>:

> >After installation of Indy, a message pops up, when starting Delphi,
> >stating that the file dclindy50.bpl cannot be loaded.
> >I checked the dir created during installation and there is no such file
> >:-( Where can I find this?

It should have been created in a subdirectory under the directory you
specified called D5.

such as:

C:\Indy\D5

> Sorry, again, I've solved it. The secret was to open dclIndy50.dpk,
> ignoring the error message and hit "Install"-button....
> Hmm, strange behaviour, why isn't that done by the setup program????

Please what you were doing including the pathes you specified, and
anything else.  I want to know as I am responsible for the installation.
I need more information to help track down the problem.

Thanks.

--
Support the anti-Spam amendment - Join at http://www.cauce.org/
J. Peter Mugaas     E-Mail:  oma00...@mail.wvnet.edu