Win95 Shell Namespace API

I'm working on a TTreeView (and eventually a complimentary TListView)
component that behaves like the tree in the Explorer.  It's in the early
stages, right now, but it can enumerate the system (as needed, not all at
once), and a few other things.

I'm having some problems with some of the stickier stuff, like GetUIObjectOf
for getting the context menus for items, and some problems getting the
proper system icon index for some of the items.

If anyone out there has any experience with the shell namespace API, or an
interest in learning through a "trial by fire", I invite you to have a look
at it.  You can get it from
http://www.pobox.com/~bstowers/delphi/mycomponents.html, bottom of page,
TSystemTreeView component.  Full source is included, and it will be
available as freeware when completed.

Regards,
Brad
bstow...@pobox.com