how can I print in graphic mode?

Can anyone please tell me how to print something graphic screen?!

Thanks in advance,

            Tamara Dumic

Re:how can I print in graphic mode?

Tamara Dumic wrote:

> Can anyone please tell me how to print something graphic screen?!

Depends on your printer AND on the kind of your graphic screen.
With BGI 16 and a 24-needle LQ printer you can use a tiny
unit of mine, found in the "graphics" chapter of the TP-links.
For a particular HP colour printer you find a unit from Bean
there.

Franz Glaser

Tamara Dumic wrote:
> Can anyone please tell me how to print something graphic screen?!

Post from last Friday. "Printing in graphics mode", author was "John".

Re:how can I print in graphic mode?

>Can anyone please tell me how to print something graphic screen?!

If you just want to print a single graphics screen, use the GRAPHICS program
supplied with DOS 6.22-. Pressing the printscreen key will print the image
on your printer

Other Threads