Non Function Plotting with TChart

I need to plot a vehicle movement using tchart, but tchart does not seem
to be able to do non function plotting i.e. plots that turn back on
itself.  If I plot using only points instead of lines it works, but the
plotting becomes extremely slow if you use large amounts of data.
Can someone help?

Re:Non Function Plotting with TChart

Hannes van Wyk wrote:

> I need to plot a vehicle movement using tchart, but tchart does not seem
> to be able to do non function plotting i.e. plots that turn back on
> itself.  If I plot using only points instead of lines it works, but the
> plotting becomes extremely slow if you use large amounts of data.
> Can someone help?

wanna do 100000 points in about 1.162 seconds on a PII-266 ?

check out my TPlot at:

http://chemware.hypermart.net/

enjoy,

Mat