Error Borland Database Engine

I have made a little  programm in delphi 2.0, that reads a dbase file.
My problem is this: On the station with delphi the programm is working
fine, but if a put it on a other computer i get the next error:

An error orrcurred while attempting to initialyze Borland Database
Engine [error $220B].

Am i forgetting some dll's?

Thanks....

Robert Copier

Tne Netherlands

Re:Error Borland Database Engine

Robert Copier wrote:
> My problem is this: On the station with delphi the programm is working
> fine, but if a put it on a other computer i get the next error:
> An error orrcurred while attempting to initialyze Borland Database
> Engine [error $220B].
> Am i forgetting some dll's?
> Robert Copier

Robert,
  Sounds like you didn't install the Borland Database Engine onto the OTHER computer.  There are
redistributable directories on the Delphi CD-ROM which contains the disks needed (I think 2 or 3 disks only).
Install that and set up your aliases (if you use any) and all shall work! (Although this cannot be
scientifically proven).

Sincerely,
Mike Low
Parsippany, NJ