BDE 5.2 Utility & 5.2 BDE Installer & IB SQL Dialect configuration utility

I created a utility program that I hope is useful to everyone.  The BDE
Information Utility was written in Delphi 6 and displays the current BDE
DLL path, current BDE Config File, and current BDE version. The
InterBase SQL Dialect is also displayed and can be set using this
utility. The BDE Information Utility can also be used to test your
system to be sure that the BDE is installed and configured properly.

The BDE Information Utility also gives you the option of installing the
5.2 version of the BDE.

You can download the binary from:
http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=17173

You can download the Delphi 6 source for the utility program and the
Wise 9 scripts source for the installer from:
http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=17174

David R.

Re:BDE 5.2 Utility & 5.2 BDE Installer & IB SQL Dialect configuration utility

> BDE Information Utility

FYI, I fixed a minor problem with the IB Dialect combo box.  I didn't
have it initialized properly and it would display "cmbIBDialect" in the
combo box in some, but not all, cases.  I change the text to "1" so it
would default properly in all cases.  The installer didn't change.  I
updated the files on Code Central earlier today.

David R.

Other Threads