Composite Report not printing correctly

I am using a composite report which contains three QReports.

The report runs okay, showing me the three reports correctly on the
page. When I print the report it comes out about 70% the size it
should. When I print the three reports individually them print out
okay.

Also, the print setup button doesn't work on a composite report!

I checked the example program supplied with Delphi3 and the problem is
the same. Is this a bug with the composite reports?

Any ideas?!
Jason - magic...@ozemail.com.au

Re:Composite Report not printing correctly

On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:34:21 GMT, magic...@ozemail.com.au (Jason Lowe)
wrote:

>I am using a composite report which contains three QReports.

>The report runs okay, showing me the three reports correctly on the
>page. When I print the report it comes out about 70% the size it
>should. When I print the three reports individually them print out
>okay.

>Also, the print setup button doesn't work on a composite report!

>I checked the example program supplied with Delphi3 and the problem is
>the same. Is this a bug with the composite reports?

Composite reports never really worked properly under QReports. For
example, you can't have landscape & portrait layout in the same
composite report.

QR 3 is riddled with bugs.

My suggestion is to look at Report Builder Pro (previously called
Priparte). We're buse with a project which contains 54 reports, almost
all of them complex composite reports. So far it has been a breeze
with Report Builder Pro.

Gerhard

Gerhard
<remove_this>.jvren...@telkom.co.za

Re:Composite Report not printing correctly

Where can I purchase Report Builder Pro from?

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 05:27:29 GMT, REMOVE_THIS.jvren...@telkom.co.za

(Gerhard van Rensburg) wrote:
>On Thu, 15 Oct 1998 12:34:21 GMT, magic...@ozemail.com.au (Jason Lowe)
>wrote:

>>I am using a composite report which contains three QReports.

>>The report runs okay, showing me the three reports correctly on the
>>page. When I print the report it comes out about 70% the size it
>>should. When I print the three reports individually them print out
>>okay.

>>Also, the print setup button doesn't work on a composite report!

>>I checked the example program supplied with Delphi3 and the problem is
>>the same. Is this a bug with the composite reports?

>Composite reports never really worked properly under QReports. For
>example, you can't have landscape & portrait layout in the same
>composite report.

>QR 3 is riddled with bugs.

>My suggestion is to look at Report Builder Pro (previously called
>Priparte). We're buse with a project which contains 54 reports, almost
>all of them complex composite reports. So far it has been a breeze
>with Report Builder Pro.

>Gerhard

>Gerhard
><remove_this>.jvren...@telkom.co.za