FTP SERVER

Hi,

I'm trying to create an FTP Server application and i need add the capability
of download a file !

How i can do it ?

Armando Arias

Sorry for bad english

Re:FTP SERVER

Hi

Re:FTP SERVER

see the attachemt group

you will ned indy

Christian

"Armando Arias" <l...@tutopia.com> wrote in message

> Hi,

> I'm trying to create an FTP Server application and i need add the
capability
> of download a file !

> How i can do it ?

> Armando Arias

> Sorry for bad english

Re:FTP SERVER

> I'm trying to create an FTP Server application and i need add the
capability
> of download a file !

> How i can do it ?

Use the FTP server component you can find in ICS (Internet Component Suite,
freeware. Full source code at http://www.overbyte.be and aslo on Delphi 6
and Delphi 7 Companion CD rom).

Look at the sample program FtpServ.dpr. It is a simple FTP server.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be

Re:FTP SERVER

> Use the FTP server component you can find in ICS (Internet Component
Suite,
> freeware. Full source code at http://www.overbyte.be and aslo on Delphi 6
> and Delphi 7 Companion CD rom).

> Look at the sample program FtpServ.dpr. It is a simple FTP server.

Yes I do it, its look ok,

the FtpServer component support resume of downloads ?

Thank you ....

ahhh... Sorry for bad english.

Re:FTP SERVER

> the FtpServer component support resume of downloads ?

Sure, try it out!

Other Threads