How do I link into my Delphi app C/C++ OBJ files

Zareh DerGevorkian <Za...@EarthLink.net> wrote:
>I have some home grown and commecial routines in C and C++ that I want to
>use with my Delphi apps...  How can I staticly link these OBJ modules
>into the Delphi app..?

Use complier directive {$L (name of the object file) } and declare the
functions in the object file in your Delphi program as external.

Re:How do I link into my Delphi app C/C++ OBJ files

M.Abdollahi wrote:

> Zareh DerGevorkian <Za...@EarthLink.net> wrote:

> >I have some home grown and commecial routines in C and C++ that I want to
> >use with my Delphi apps...  How can I staticly link these OBJ modules
> >into the Delphi app..?

> Use complier directive {$L (name of the object file) } and declare the
> functions in the object file in your Delphi program as external.

Unless I've missed something, I was under the impression that one can
only link an assembled OBJ file into Delphi.

Best regards,
Lindsay

Other Threads