Sending SMS with Delphi

I have already found software for sending SMS messages but all the
instructions where in German.
Does anyone know where I can get any source code written in Delphi for
sending sms text messages.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:Sending SMS with Delphi

'im also interessted in sending SMS_Messages from a Delphi Program.
And i speak german :)
If you give me the URL i might be able to help us both :)

<paulduk...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> I have already found software for sending SMS messages but all the
> instructions where in German.
> Does anyone know where I can get any source code written in Delphi for
> sending sms text messages.

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Re:Sending SMS with Delphi

Try http://smsmedia.de/exit.html

and the following site for some Danish software. Again I can't read it
but it look simply enough to use

http://www.djernaes.dk/martin/smservice.html

In article <88r4fu$pf...@unlisys.unlisys.net>,
  "Roger Bieri" <roger.bi...@first-solution.com> wrote:

> 'im also interessted in sending SMS_Messages from a Delphi Program.
> And i speak german :)
> If you give me the URL i might be able to help us both :)

> <paulduk...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> > I have already found software for sending SMS messages but all the
> > instructions where in German.
> > Does anyone know where I can get any source code written in Delphi
for
> > sending sms text messages.

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.