Copy Skeleton record in same table but different TTable not found

I have a skeleton record I want to copy to all new records when
created so I have the field assignments in OnNew.

The skeleton in in a filtered TTable (say taSkeleton) that
filters for only that record. In OnNew for the main table (say
taMain) I have the following:

taSkeleton.Active:=True;
// taSkeleton.First; (shouldn't be necessary since filter is //
only for one but doesn't help in  any case)

taMainField.Value:=taSkeletonField.Value;

Re:Copy Skeleton record in same table but different TTable not found

It appeas that part of your message is missing.

Bill

--

Bill Todd - TeamB