Dial Phone

Hi Everyone!
I am new for Delphi.
And I would like to know how to use Delphi to Dial the phone by get
telephone no. from string.
thank for your help.

Re:Dial Phone

Look at Visual Voice 4.0 by Artisoft.... It will do what you want with
minimal work...

(I am not affiliated with Artisoft)

If you dont use a component suite of some sort for what you want to do, than
it can get pretty intense...

http://www.artisoft.com/visualvoice

Thomas Gatliff
GSE
gatl...@mindspring.com

Chaiyot K. wrote in message <01bd7e9c$501085e0$34fc3...@asianet.co.th>...
>Hi Everyone!
>I am new for Delphi.
>And I would like to know how to use Delphi to Dial the phone by get
>telephone no. from string.
>thank for your help.

Re:Dial Phone

TurboPower has a suite of communication VCL components for Delphi that
are pretty nice.  It will do exactly what you are asking wiith almost
no effort.  It even supports TAPI and WINSOCK.
David.

On 13 May 1998 18:13:36 GMT, "Chaiyot K." <g...@asianet.co.th> wrote:

>Hi Everyone!
>I am new for Delphi.
>And I would like to know how to use Delphi to Dial the phone by get
>telephone no. from string.
>thank for your help.

Re:Dial Phone

Look for components on the net as: dial.zip
they have examples as well

anco boonstra a.boons...@azvu.nl

Chaiyot K. wrote in message <01bd7e9c$501085e0$34fc3...@asianet.co.th>...
>Hi Everyone!
>I am new for Delphi.
>And I would like to know how to use Delphi to Dial the phone by get
>telephone no. from string.
>thank for your help.

Re:Dial Phone

A really simple example is given here
http://www.inprise.com/delphi/news/cobb/ddj1_6f/ddj1_6f.html

Husein Ali ama...@netrover.com

Chaiyot K. wrote in message <01bd7e9c$501085e0$34fc3...@asianet.co.th>...
>Hi Everyone!
>I am new for Delphi.
>And I would like to know how to use Delphi to Dial the phone by get
>telephone no. from string.
>thank for your help.

Other Threads