Converting String To PChar

Does anybody know how I can convert Strings to PChar and vice versa?

Gerhard Hofmann
u293...@pluto.rz.fh-reutlingen.de

Re:Converting String To PChar

On Sun, 07 Jan 1996 02:49:52 GMT, u293...@pluto.rz.fh-reutlingen.de (Gerhard

Hofmann) wrote:
>Does anybody know how I can convert Strings to PChar and vice versa?

>Gerhard Hofmann
>u293...@pluto.rz.fh-reutlingen.de

StrPCopy and StrPas functions.
Richard S. (dick) MacDonald - AD0J

"If all economists were laid end to end,
   they would not reach a conclusion."
  --- George Bernard Shaw

u293...@pluto.rz.fh-reutlingen.de (Gerhard Hofmann) writes:
>Does anybody know how I can convert Strings to PChar and vice versa?

Try
          StrPCopy
 and      StrPas

respectively.

>Gerhard Hofmann

Ciao
Dirk

--
http://www.informatik.uni-kiel.de/~dwr/shareware

Re:Converting String To PChar

Gerhard Hofmann <u293...@pluto.rz.fh-reutlingen.de> wrote about
Converting String To PChar
in article <4cmn69...@news.belwue.de> of 07 Jan 96:

> Does anybody know how I can convert Strings to PChar and vice versa?

StrPCopy and StrPas
Claus

Claus Andre Faerber - cl...@faerber.muc.de - http://www.muc.de/~cfaerber

Re:Converting String To PChar

u293...@pluto.rz.fh-reutlingen.de (Gerhard Hofmann) wrote:
> Does anybody know how I can convert Strings to PChar and vice versa?

Try the StrPas (ASCIIZ to STRING) and StrPCopy (STRING to ASCIIZ)
functions. These are in the STRINGS unit.

    Dirk.

--
Dirk Schiphorst 100425.2...@compuserve.com
01/10/96 00:28 CET

Re:Converting String To PChar

Welp , you know , actualy it's a good idea to read other replays before
you replay by yourself !

P.S. Just in case the previous replays didn't help you try
 StrPCopy and StrPas => it should work :-)))

Other Threads