Getting Hint property to display longer?

        Can anyone give me a clue as to what I would need to do in
order to get my hints over a control to display longer?

Thanks,

Roy.

Re:Getting Hint property to display longer?

Roy L. heeft geschreven in bericht <363ecdc0.33547824@news>...

> Can anyone give me a clue as to what I would need to do in
>order to get my hints over a control to display longer?

>Thanks,

>Roy.

Application.HintHidePause := <time in millisecs >

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
Agfa Belgium -[remove XXXX from mailaddress]

Re:Getting Hint property to display longer?

Hi Roy,

> Can anyone give me a clue as to what I would need to do in
> order to get my hints over a control to display longer?

TApplication.HintHidePause Specifies the time interval to wait before hiding
the Help Hint if the mouse has not moved from the control or menu item.

Use HintHidePause to specify a wait time in milliseconds (the default value
is 2500 ms or 2 1/2 seconds, set in the constructor).
The Help Hint for the control or menu item is specified in the Hint property.

> Roy.

Groetjes,
          Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - http://www.drbob42.com/delphi)

Other Threads